Thursday 13 May 2010







UPDATE ON CLUB TRIP

“Hi Folks,

I was in East Cork Travel yesterday trying to sort things. The original details I gave you are the same except for the following.Firstly, as suggested by some of you, we will move to accommodation in Puerto Del Carmen…the main drag and closer to all restaurants etc but still v. close to club la santa.
Secondly, I told them that we have been quoted some cheaper prices. In fairness, they say that the cheaper price is available for a package booking where you book for a week/fixed time to suit package flights. Some of you though had specifically said that you did not want to go for a full week – its cheaper to go for a full week but then its more time off work/away from family. For me personally, the shorter stay is a must. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will assume you still want the shorter stay ie as is. They are to come back to me with the very best all in price for Puerto Del Carmen.

Thirdly ( and I did’nt know this) because we are not able to go as a package booking, we will have to pay for the flights once we want to book the trip. They tell me this will amount to €200-250 per person.

Fourthly, in view of these changes and the need to book flights we have to close bookings within the next 7 days and not out in June.

My apologies for these changes.

What’s still most notable so far is the absence of new members! Come on folks, get involved and come along. This is what you pay your training fees for…..for club members, the price quoted below will be reduced by club subsidy once we have the final figure for those travelling.



SO GET CRACKING….GET YOU NAME TO EDMOND ON 086-8323267 BUT ONLY IF YOU DEFINITELY INTEND TO TRAVEL “

Edmond O'Sullivan,

Tel: 021-4632901

Fax: 021-4632023

e-mail: edmond.osullivan@corkcoco.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.