Saturday 21 April 2012

Best Of Luck Rosarie
Club member Rosarie is doing London Marathon tomorrow and we wish her the best of luck as always.She is running for charity.(see below).Hopefully we will have details of her success tomorow
Danny


Sponsor Rosarie In London Marathon
Letter from Club Member Rosarie Griffin
Hi All,
Following my text, this is just to confirm that yes, I'm attempting to run the London Marathon 2012 for charity. I am a Board Member of the charity "Action Lesotho" which feeds many orphaned and vulnerable children who have lost one or both parents as a result of the HIV/AIDS pandemic that has ravaged this small country. I have worked in Lesotho myself and seen the excellent care and nutrition and hope "Action Lesotho" provides to Lesotho's most vulnerable children.
I am running London Marathon in aid of "Action Lesotho" and I'm asking if people could sponsor me 5 euro for doing so. Five euro would feed a child for a month. Five euro is a lot of money in the Lesotho context and would go a long ways.
I know things are tough at home for most people now. Any support therefore from Midleton AC Club members would be greatly appreciated.
As for me, I won't be bringing home any prizes. I just want to finish the run injury free. I also want to remember the children of Lesotho, and to bring them some hope for the future.
Thanks a million,
Rosarii 

I forgot to add, my mobile number is 086 1952551 if anybody wants to get in touch with me or email me "Rosarii Griffin" rosariigriffin@gmail.com.

Please text or e mail to pledge support Thanks Danny